6.20.2010

Let's stay together

I recently got the bright idea of taking my boyfriend to a hot spring I had heard about. After parking and barely embarking on what would be (unbeknownst to us) an longish hike, this chubby 30something Russian guy comes up and asks us how much water we have. Apparently it isn't enough, so he sends me back to his car to grab a few extra water bottles. We end up hiking down with him, and he explains how he is a hot spring fiend. He was pretty jolly, cracking jokes, picking up trash along the way. When we got down to the hot springs he was passing out beers to friends and strangers alike.

There were a group of teenagers there when we arrived. As soon as those kids left everyone got naked. Russian Guy didn't for some reason -- I think our presence might have shamed him into keeping his suit on, because he seemed excited about disrobing when we talked about it along the hike.

So my boyfriend and I sat in hot springs, fully bathingsuited and consistently met with, "first time at the springs?" Yup. First time. No, you will not be seeing my ta-tas.

We exchanged information with Russian Guy, as he knows about a bunch of awesome springs around etc, thought we might want to go along. As we neared our apartment 8 hours later (versus the 4 hours I had anticipated the excursion to take) my boyfriend delicately brought up a likely truth:

bf: Russian Guy was nice
dodo: yeah, he was a cool
bf: you know, the next time you see him...you'll see him naked.
dodo: I guess I will...
bf: you're going to see his penis
dodo: ...yup
bf: his ball sack
dodo: OK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment