4.01.2010

It was time

So, I realized I hadn't purchased a brazier in roughly seven years. That's right -- I'd been wearing the same bras since high school. (I understand this is slightly insane...moving right along.) I went to Victoria Secret to bite the bullet, and searched for a bra with NO padding, but to no avail. I went to a bra lady and asked her for help. Her incredulous level was at 11; not only had I not bought a bra in forever (it had been so long I had forgotten my size) but I didn't want a push-up bra! She tried to convince me otherwise.

Dodo: My boobs are big enough!
Bra lady: (doubtful look)
Dodo: ...I have a boyfriend?
Bra lady: Ohh.

Apparently this is the equivalent to a celibate hag who doesn't have to worry about what her breasts look like to the general population. Whatever I expected when I used it as an explanation, she stopped trying to swing me to the ultra-padded section.

Although it feels weird to not wear the old ones, it was definitely time to upgrade:



No comments:

Post a Comment