12.06.2009

Strange as Peeps

I told this guy that he was parking on the street cleaning side of the street the other day. He thanked me, and also ended up being in the same cafe as me, and thanked me again on the way to his table. Then I realized that he looked like an actor from "Queer as Folk," and creepily/slyly stared at him with my near-sighted eyes for about two hours trying to decide if it was, in fact, him. He finally left and the cashier girl confirmed it:


I would say he's dreamy in real life, but really all I could think of was images of him doing guys in the butt...so super dooper dreamy really says it best.

12 comments:

  1. What cafe were you at if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When was the "other day", could you be more specific:)and was he alone or did me meet someone there?

    Lucky you, I'm jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO lucky! He is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so curious, what kind of car does he drive. He's so tall, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a hot,gorgeous man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hottest gay sex ever: gus van sant, lost day, OMG OMG OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has a few trucks and a newer VW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. you're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete